The new CR250's classic design features a single cutaway, arched flamed maple top and set-in neck construction.
The ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H) pickups give the CR250 a warm vintage tone that complements its classic design.
- Mahogany with Flamed Maple Top
- Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)
- 22 / Large (2.7mm)
- 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Rectangular White Pearl
- T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H)
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3way toggle
- NI (Nickel)
- D'addario EXL110(046-010)
- CR250 TBK - Trans. Black
- CR250 VB - Vintage Burst
- CR250 CRS - Cherry Red Sunburst