Solid Adirondack Spruce Top and Bracing, Solid Mahogany Back
L300V delivers a solid Adirondack spruce top, solid mahogany back, solid adirondack scalloped bracing. It harkens back to the 1930s the golden era of acoustic guitar making.
Grover Grover Tuners
L300V adds the Vintage Grover Gold Tuners on the headstock, tuning stability and the visual effects enhanced a lot.
Genuine Bone Nut and Saddle
The genuine bone nut and saddle on L300V pursues more comfortable playability and the enhanced tone quality.
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- OM Body(91*106mm Body depth), Solid Adirondack Spruce Top with Solid Mahogany Back & Mahogany Sides
- Tortoise Body Binding
- Rosewood, 45mm Nut Width
- 25.3" (643mm)
- White Dot
- Grover Vintage Tuners
- D'Addario USA EXP16 Light
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Scalloped X-Bracing
- Teardrop Wildcat Yellow Pickguard
- L300V NAT - Natural with Vintage Toner