Set-in Neck Construction
The Yorktown semi-acoustic single cutaway guitar is made with "set-in" neck construction for added strength and the tone for jazz and blues.
T.O.M. Bridge & Harp Tailpiece
The T.O.M. bridge and harp tailpiece add stability and beauty to the Yorktown while maintaining perfect intonation.
Using selected Alnico II and 0.06” custom gauge coils, its hot, fat and vintage sound are the words that you will use to describe the ClassicRocker-II Pickups. This PAF inspired pickups capture the essence of vintage.
- Single Cutaway
- Spruce Top with Maple Back & Sides
- Canadian Maple, 1F : 21mm, 12F : 23mm
- Red Ivory
- Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)
- 20 / Large (2.7mm)
- 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Rectangular White Pearl
- Die cast
- T.O.M Bridge & C-Harp Tailpiece
- ClassicRocker-II (H-H)
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3way toggle
- NI (Nickel)
- D'addario EXL110(046-010)
- Semi Acoustic Single Cutaway Body - 3 7/10" body depth
- Yorktown NAT - Natural
- Yorktown DVS - Dark Violin Satin