The new flagship model of the revamped G Series, the G280DX features the highest quality materials and components along with meticulous workmanship of Cort’s most outstanding builders. Designed with the best possible playability and sonic performance in mind.
Magnet : Alnico V Rod
Coil : AWG42 Formvar insulation
Turns : 8,500
Resistance : 6.24k ohm
Inductance : 5.0H
OUTPUT Cable : Cloth TYPE
- Balanced tone without emphasis of specific frequency range
- Alnico V rod, AWG42 Formvar insulation, vulcanized fiber bobbin
- Sparkling high-end, meaty and rich midrange, deep and firm low-end
- Natural wax potting (no vacuum) for integrity and performance
- Clarity and warmth, character and depth
Magnet : Alnico II Bar
Coil : AWG43 Formvar insulation
Turn : 5,500
Resistance : 9.2k ohm
Inductance : 5.0H
OUTPUT CABLE : 2P SHIELD
- Vintage-style humbucker with the coveted PAF-style warmth and organic character
- Alnico II bar for sweetness, nickel silver (German silver) baseplate and pickup cover
- 0.06mm coil thickness, unique AWG43 insulation
- Cohesive and defined midrange, clear yet sweet highs, strong and tight lows
- Versatile and capable of covering wide range of musical genres with authority
ALDER BODY & FLAMED MAPLE TOP
Made from high density die-cast Zinc the Omega bridge and is an
important sonic enhancement on the GB7 collection. The timeless design of the Omega bridge is
adjustable and rock solid.
MATCHING HEADSTOCK & CANADIAN HARD MAPLE NECK
Considering that the neck is a vital component of the overall sound of the guitar, the quality of the neck woods is vitally important. The Canadian hard Maple neck provides power and stability as well as contributing a beefy and punchy tone with a strong upper midrange.
STAGGERED LOCKING MACHINEHEADS
The staggered locking machine heads provide greatly improved tuning stability as well as ease of tuning. There is no more winding of strings around the post of the machine head. Just slip the strings through the hole in the posts, lock the string with the wheel on the back and start tuning. It is simple, elegant and effective and allows you to focus on the playing.
CFA III Tremolo
One of the most important parts of the electric guitar is the saddle of the bridge since it receives and delivers the vibration from the strings to the body. The saddle of the CFA III tremolo bridge is made of stainless steel with metal injection mold system, which delivers the vibration with high efficiency.
MAPLE FINGERBOARD (Compounded radius)
The shape of the neck and its thickness changes to make the contour of the neck more ergonomic for your fretting.
SPOKE NUT HOTROD TRUSSROD
Whether you are a legato fusion player with a light touch or a Texas blues master who digs hard into the strings in the lower register, this new truss rod will allow you to dial in the exact amount of bow to suit your style.
SEE THE FULL G-SERIES COLLECTION